Password

Old 05-24-2006, 01:28 PM   #31
hazimil
A Treant

Server: Antonious Bayle

A couple of wishlist items:

1) Auto inventory slot somewhere.
2) SoE Spell Casting window to disappear
3) Swap HoTT and Target over in HoTT window.
4) Spell Buff window - seems to only got to 20 Buffs, max is now 21. 15 Base, +5 via AAs, +1 via DoN Missions.

Thanks
Haz

Tradeskills (Salvage 6): Baking: 300+15%, Blacksmithing: 300+15% (Mastery 3), Brewing: 300+15%, Fletching: 300+15%, Fishing: 200+8%, Jewelry Making: 300+15%, Pottery: 300+15%, Research: 210+5%, Tailoring: 300+15% (Mastery 3), Tinkering: 176+5% (Hazatink)

EverQuest Command List
hazimil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 08:38 PM   #32
Ginn
A Fire Beetle

Alright Littlehawk Im a little unsure what you meant by "Then reinstall and renaming your UI file under C:>Program Files>Sony>Everquest>UI files UI_your characters name_your characters server for example UI_Blahblah_maelin". I need to delete and reinstall the UI into my UI folder I gather but I need to rename it UI_Ginn_bertox? Then I need to replace the current UI_Ginn_bertox that is in my everquest file with the one from the "click here" post? I know I sound a little dense but I would really like to make sure I do this right. As far as the way it will look I just wanted to know which was the best resolution to use the UI. Im not at 800x600 but Im close to it the screen doesnt hold the buff window meaning the window is half off the screen. I thank you for the help and Im sorry Im a little slow.
Ginn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 07:41 AM   #33
Egras
A Lost Soul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazimil
A couple of wishlist items:

1) Auto inventory slot somewhere.
2) SoE Spell Casting window to disappear
3) Swap HoTT and Target over in HoTT window.
4) Spell Buff window - seems to only got to 20 Buffs, max is now 21. 15 Base, +5 via AAs, +1 via DoN Missions.

Thanks
Haz

Gimme a couple days and I will .....

1) kk, will work on that
2) Havent found a way to make that possible. I just set it off screen.
3) That one I may do a mod for you, but I wont include it in EgrasUI as it will mess with my mind and maybe some other users
4) kk, will add that in there

Egras
Old 05-25-2006, 07:42 AM   #34
Egras
A Lost Soul

EgrasUI 8.0 is kinda big for 800 x 600 and those close to it. Check into EgrasUI 8.0 Lite. It may server your purpose better.
Egras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 01:20 PM   #35
hazimil
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egras
Gimme a couple days and I will .....

1) kk, will work on that
2) Havent found a way to make that possible. I just set it off screen.
3) That one I may do a mod for you, but I wont include it in EgrasUI as it will mess with my mind and maybe some other users
4) kk, will add that in there

Egras

Thanks very much.

1) Could you some-how use the stat part of the hotkey1 window?
2) How about making the screen size (CX/CY) 0 in EQUI_CastingWindow.xml?
3) Don't want to screw with your mind, I leave that to SoE! But be appreciated as a mod.
4) Thanks.

Haz!
Old 05-27-2006, 12:58 PM   #36
Egras
A Lost Soul

EgrasUI 8.0 Update POSTED!
Added a user request for the group window buttons back, shortened the player window to better align with the main windows, added the 21st buff slot, and added back the auto inventory feature to the inventory window. To get the latest files and information go to: EgrasUI 8.0 Post/Download Area

User Requested Update (Morayn)
This mod was integrated into the updated full EgrasUI 8.0 Version today.

User Requested Update (Littlehawkf)
It has larger EQMain boxes and the HB 2 was redone vertically / full size. Check them out now and let me know. Download the Littlehawf mod to EgrasUI 8.0 here: Littlehawkf Request

User Requested Update (Hazimil)
This mod request I swapped the target and HoTT on the player window, changed the casting window to 1x1 so it cant be seen. I Added the Auto inventory slot and 21st buff icon into the updated full EgrasUI 8.0 Version today. Download the Hazimil mod to EgrasUI 8.0 here: Hazimil Request

Last edited by Egras : 05-27-2006 at 01:13 PM.
Old 05-27-2006, 05:33 PM   #37
Kadafu
A Ghoul

Used your UI for the first time in a raid today. Having done that, I'd like to request a mod to hotbutton bars 2 and 3. Eliminate the clicky items and make the hotkey buttons take up that room so the hotkey label can be read.

The click inventory boxes are handy, but i'd rather see them on bar 4.

Thanks!

Last edited by Kadafu : 05-27-2006 at 06:11 PM.
Kadafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 06:23 PM   #38
Egras
A Lost Soul

Eliminating the hot clicky bars would render an EgrasUI option inoperable. Hotbutton 4 has the 10 social buttons your requesting. Hotbutton 2, 3, or 4 shouldnt matter. Can just turn 2 and 3 off and 4 on. Gonna have to give me more to go on.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:53 PM   #39
Kadafu
A Ghoul

I moved my raid critical hotbuttons to bar 4, so nevermind.... you're too quick :P

How about a /con color indicator, can you add that somewhere? Maybe added to the target bar?

Edit: Ok, so I never got the crosshair thing to work until today, so nevermind the /con indicator. My last request is a tribute total and countdown indicator/timer.

Last edited by Kadafu : 05-28-2006 at 02:49 PM.
Kadafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 07:38 AM   #40
hazimil
A Treant

Quote:
User Requested Update (Littlehawkf)
It has larger EQMain boxes and the HB 2 was redone vertically / full size. Check them out now and let me know. Download the Littlehawf mod to EgrasUI 8.0 here: Littlehawkf Request

Do like the larger EQ button, stops me getting confused between ring and belt icons

Quote:
User Requested Update (Hazimil)
This mod request I swapped the target and HoTT on the player window, changed the casting window to 1x1 so it cant be seen. I Added the Auto inventory slot and 21st buff icon into the updated full EgrasUI 8.0 Version today. Download the Hazimil mod to EgrasUI 8.0 here: Hazimil Request

Thanks very much, appreciated the specific mod, as well as the defaulted changes.

Keep up the good work!

Haz!
Old 05-29-2006, 08:07 AM   #41
Egras
A Lost Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafu
My last request is a tribute total and countdown indicator/timer.
Hadnt given the tribute timers much thought. I will do some homework and see what I can do.
Old 06-03-2006, 02:31 PM   #42
Kerir
A Gray Wolf

Server: Maelin
Send a message via Yahoo to Kerir
Thumbs up hottbuttons 2-4

Egras,
Is there any way to make buttons 2 and 3 the same as hotbutton 4?
IE: making the layout the same and resizing 2 and 3 vertically so that the clickies do not show? (i don't use that many clickies) buttons 2 and 3 are too hard to read and the littlehawkf mod is vertical...really love the #4 layout but like to have all 4 windows open for raid keys. especially with a pet class and even priest classes for all the AA's there are. (i box a cleric also).

love the resized EQ button window (won't go blind now lol) and the 21 slot buff window btw and looking forward to the pet window mod

Thanks Kerir

P.S. is anyone getting XML files not combatible msg now?
Kerir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:26 PM   #43
Egras
A Lost Soul

Update Based on Timer Mod by Somru
The Timer Mod posted by Somru was an EXCELLENT concept. Decided to take it a few steps further and add in some features I would use. I took the idea and went back to the original player file and formatted it to EgrasUI.

Here is the xml file to mod into EgrasUI: EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml

The duration of the mp3 file is something I decided to add, so I am not restarting each time. You can make custom duration files by cutting a longer one below or asking me to add it on the EgrasUI 8.0 (PoR Compatible) post. Do not request mods or changes to EgrasUI in this area. Here are some timed mp3 files:
1.0 Minute mp3 File
1.5 Minute mp3 File
2.0 Minute mp3 File
2.5 Minute mp3 File
3.0 Minute mp3 File
3.5 Minute mp3 File
4.0 Minute mp3 File
4.5 Minute mp3 File
5.0 Minute mp3 File
8.0 Minute mp3 File
19.0 Minute mp3 File
28.0 Minute mp3 File
36.0 Minute mp3 File
60 Minute mp3 File
Old 06-04-2006, 01:28 PM   #44
Egras
A Lost Soul

User Requested Update (Kerir and MasterLoki)
The following is a combined user request by Kerir and MasterLoki. The request was to rework the Pet Window. This file is pending their feedback, but download it and join in. I do not use a pet as a cleric and really can't effectively build it. This is what is looks like on my screen:

Let me know what I need to do more. Here it the file for testing: Kerir and MasterLoki Request
Old 06-05-2006, 03:22 AM   #45
firescue17
Premium Member

Server: Vox

This is absolutely beautiful. However, it seems the seconds don't count down correctly with these tracks? At least on my pc's anyway.

As a multi-boxer, my chanter is on my secondary pc. I'm going to see if I can find/make a voice synthesized track that audibly counts down, i.e. "10 seconds to mezz break."

Keep up the great work. You're really inspiring me in my work as well.
firescue17 is offline   Reply With Quote