Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 03-29-2006, 04:50 PM   #1
Starrieblakskie
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Starrie's UI Files

First I would like to thank everyone for all the wonderful things they have said about my UI files! Please let me know if you have any suggestions or requests, and I will do my best to help with whatever I can. I am very happy and honored to do my part in making the game more enjoyable! Thanks to everyone for being so patient with these updates, between moving and not being able to get much computer time with a toddler running around the house I was unable to get them done the last few months... but they are finally finished, Yay!
/dances the happy dance

All files UPDATED March 28, 2006 to work with patches up to this date. If you experience any problems please let me know.

April 21, 2006: All Files re-updated to be right click closable, no other changes to any except hottbuttons. With the hottbutton windows, I have added many more options to choose from (22 total) and changed the appearance of spell gems in the windows.

Thanks =) big HUGS,
Starrie

Sorry I have to retire from EQ. I just cannot find the time anymore to keep up with playing the game, working on the file updates, maintaining the websites for my toons, paying for the expansions, etc.

I hope someone will take an interest in updating these files and answering all the questions/requests that I regrettably cannot.

Thanks to everyone for all your time, support, and friendship, it has been a great 6 years =)

big HUGS,
Starrie

Last edited by Starrieblakskie : 10-16-2006 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Sorry I have to retire from EQ
Starrieblakskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 12:43 PM   #2
Nomsat
A Bat

Server: The Sleeper
Question Caster Player Window request

Greetings:
I am playing on The Sleeper Progression server after taking 3 years off from EQ and was wondering if you could modify your wonderful Caster Player Window to remove the Group and Raid leadership bars. The AA exp will eventually be used, but I will probably never need the Group or Raid stuff.

Thanks in Advance!

I would do it...but I dont have a clue how. In fact, if you could PM me instructions on how to even add your Player Window I would appreciate it.

Thanks again!

Nomsat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 05:24 PM   #3
Eloora
A Shissar Disciple

Send a message via AIM to Eloora

I currently play on The Combine server and I would definately appreciate the above request as well . What I came here to request though is that you make a modification to your target window so that it stacks above your player window (I use your caster no end versions but I assume they're all laid out the same) more symmetrically. See below:

I'd like the target window to be the same width as the player window, so that the window borders, bars and %'s line up just right for a nice vertical flow .

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Eloora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:16 PM   #4
scyt
A Ghoul

Default nice ui peaces.

i use one of youre ui windows and was woundering when you wear going to update them for the new expansion i do like the one i use and hope you update it soon

Last edited by scyt : 09-22-2006 at 01:14 PM.
scyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 04:12 PM   #5
KudilsBox
A Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyt
i use one of youre ui windows and was woundering when you wear going to update them for the new expansion i do like the one i use and hope you update it soon

I was wondering the same. Your UI's the only one I use, because it's so great And just praying for the day you get around to updating it for The Serpents Spine expansion.
KudilsBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 04:48 PM   #6
airjordan98
A Gray Wolf

Default hello

Hello i like the player window that you made but was wondering if you can update for the serpent spine expansion don't want to change player window
airjordan98 is offline   Reply With Quote