Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 11-18-2002, 08:10 PM   #31
nymetz86
A Ghoul

Default see thru?

Hi Dag

wonderin if there is a way of making the background of the ui see thru, clear, such as in game and not the black it is now. is this a possibility? love the ui, guess I would like the transparency effect if possible'

Kiillz Bloodfists
56th Master of Disaster
Quellious
nymetz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 08:34 PM   #32
Kaenil Darkwolf
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: Tholuxe Paells
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I figured out how to change the gauges. Here's a screenshot. I'm still changing the interface around, and this is sort of an old screenshot. Got different stuff now but this is to show the gauges.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eq000041.jpg (513.8 KB, 203 views)
They have taken the bridge and the second hall.. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming......
Kaenil Darkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 04:02 PM   #33
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Vazaelle
Cool It's me again

to make any window Transparent, just simply look at the (?).xml file for that window and find this statement '<Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent>
' just before all the <pieces> statements and change the 'false' to 'true' and save it. then poof, Transparent window.

and glad you got the gauges working, I noticed your target bar was gooberd graphics wise, have you corrected that and if how and also, How did you get it to do that in the first place? lol

Thanks,

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve…” Bilbo Baggins
Daggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 10:18 AM   #34
saolina
A Bat

Default mouse problem

Ok.. take into concderation that I am a complete gimp when it comes to computers..
I love your UI.. dled it and was using it fine, then comes the patch yesterday..log in and no mouse control at all. Left click does absoultely nothing..right click brings up a menu. Asked a few friends who dabble with XML and they say that they are stumped.
Any ideas?
saolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 12:27 PM   #35
zekanon
A Gray Wolf

Default Pet Window

Hey Love this UI, one of the coolest ive seen (besides Furor's which only FoH has )

anyway, i have a 60mage, and was thinking it would be cool if you could incorporate the Pet Window into that dead spot next to the clickies. Tried to just lay the window on top, but anytime you click a clicky or hotkey, pet window drops behind. Any Ideas?
zekanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 01:02 PM   #36
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool Hmmm....

I had a guildie tell me his mouse was freaking out too. I found out he was using his old nVidia drivers and was going to upgrade them to the newest Detonator drivers and let me know if that helped. You might try that, but i have yet to hear from him to find out if that worked yet.

as far as the pet stuff, I shall mess with the xml and see if that is doable, i kinda like that idea. (Thanks) If it works out, I will added to the skin for good, lol
Old 11-21-2002, 12:52 AM   #37
zekanon
A Gray Wolf

Default bump

Old 11-22-2002, 10:15 AM   #38
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Default Mouse works now

The newest Video Drivers fixed the mouse problem.
Old 11-22-2002, 03:59 PM   #39
Djaaz
A Ghoul

Server: Drinal

Grats on the mod, but in 1024 X 768 (or the other, I don't remember) the target bar was too short, didn't fill the screen, and the other resolution was taking too much space on the screen (too big)...

Is there a way you can make it with 1280 X 1024? That would be AWSOOOOOOME!!!

Well, I know you took it from Abattoir's, and I loved his, but I can't seem to make it work again since that damn patch...

But I love the modifications you made, especially the 8 slot inventory and the weapons slots...

For this you desrve a DANCING BANANA!!!
Djaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 04:10 PM   #40
Djaaz
A Ghoul

Server: Drinal

Grats on the mod, but in 1024 X 768 (or the other, I don't remember) the target bar was too short, didn't fill the screen, and the other resolution was taking too much space on the screen (too big)...

Is there a way you can make it with 1280 X 1024? That would be AWSOOOOOOME!!!

Well, I know you took it from Abattoir's, and I loved his, but I can't seem to make it work again since that damn patch...

But I love the modifications you made, especially the 8 slot inventory and the weapons slots...

For this you desrve a DANCING BANANA!!!
Djaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 06:02 PM   #41
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool Razors Edge v4

Make sure you have the version 4 zip and that you run the configurator before changing resolutions in game. Make sure you config it to your resolution that your using in game. This should fix and size issues.
Old 11-22-2002, 07:31 PM   #42
zekanon
A Gray Wolf

any luck with the pet window thingy?
Old 11-22-2002, 07:37 PM   #43
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Thumbs up Petwindow

Actually I am testing a new pet window today, I have a friend who plays a Magi testing it all day today and will get a screen shot up asap. If all is well with it I will release it as a new skin type for Pet Casters and give it a diffrent name. I will release the screenshot as soon as I get home from work. I think you pet casters will like it.
Old 11-22-2002, 10:54 PM   #44
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool New Slayer v1 Skin

Here is the screen shots of the new skin.

Hope you peeps like it. If so I will post the skin.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2
Old 11-23-2002, 01:19 AM   #45
stavesoffury
A Snow Griffin

Server: Druzzil Ro

Heres a question for you...to make my picture appear i save the file AS the file you tell us to in the read-me right? if not plz tell me how or a place i can send some screenshots to i want my pic in the inv and hotbuttons
ty

-Bolon Stabzjoo-
-29 Rogue-
-Jaded Shard-
-Druzzil Ro-
stavesoffury is offline   Reply With Quote