Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 01-10-2003, 10:19 PM   #31
A Gray Wolf

Server: Nameless
Send a message via ICQ to Avatar190 Send a message via AIM to Avatar190 Send a message via Yahoo to Avatar190

Thanks for the speedy update on your UI post-patching (I spent a good two hours today trying to figure out if I could repair it ).

Also, just wanted to say that you've made a great UI. I love the color change on the hotkeys...makes it real easy to see when they refresh. Arrangement wasn't to much of a change from how I had my windows set up either, so wasn't to much to adjust to (aside of I prefer my buffs verticle, and on the left side -- if that could become an option in the future )

I do have a question...is there a way to make the main bar (hotkeys, etc.) stretchable? Prior to this UI, I played in 1600 x 1200 graphics. Whereas your UI is compatable with that resolution...the bar doesn't fill the screen. If not, that's cool...I'd rather get used to 1280 resolution and your UI than be without it.

Thanks again, great job!

Old 01-11-2003, 04:04 AM   #32
A Gray Wolf

Send a message via ICQ to Avatar190 Send a message via AIM to Avatar190 Send a message via Yahoo to Avatar190

Oh, btw...

I am using the update that you posted in the beginning of this thread, and I am getting an error message on it. It isn't a UI crash error, it just says that some windows are incompatible with current EQ UI, and some windows may not function properly (something to this effect).

Anyone else getting this, or any ideas?
Old 01-11-2003, 06:17 PM   #33
Mirrah
A Gray Wolf

Default The old Bluefantasy

Ok well some nice person created a fix for the original bluefantasy.zip ... not bluefantasy1.zip aka aeluin.... that will allow it to run now with out errors.

just download the original bluefantasy.zip, then download the fixit file that you can find at the site below. once downloaded add the new files to the original and say "yes to all" to replace the existing files and the original should work.

http://www.eqgui.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5395

oh and i am getting the same errors as the guy above me with the new aeluin.zip files and i followed instructions like posted.

You made beautiful UIs

Mirrah Mirrahonthewall

Last edited by Mirrah : 01-11-2003 at 06:23 PM.
Old 01-12-2003, 02:48 AM   #34
A Gray Wolf

I fixed the new files myself, inserting the information given in the UI Fix threads by Cairenn. I tried to match up the sizes and locations as best I could from the Aeluin files.

Errors are corrected, however, bard songs do not have text labels (only icons) in the Song Buff window. They do label themselves when going in the normal buff window. Comparing the SDBuff file and the Buff file, they seem to be the same, so I don't know why there are no labels in the SD box.

Other then that, works fine. Just insert Cairenn's information into the updated files from this thread, and you're good to go.
Old 01-12-2003, 05:52 PM   #35
Talyns
The Tablets Guy

Server: Lanys
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Fix

I posted a fix for this UI here:
Should bring it up to date till aeluin can get a new version out there:
http://www.eqgui.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5474
-Hawkren (20 SHM)
Old 02-06-2003, 01:44 PM   #36
Adikt
A Fire Beetle

Aulein come fix your great UI. I keep using the same one though its totally out of date now, i like yours too much to change and cant fix it myself lol
Old 02-07-2003, 03:25 AM   #37
Actinide
A Ghoul

Default Please fix bluefantasy1!!!

Please update bluefantasy1... I like that one much better than your new version.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:54 AM   #38
Wink
A Ghoul

Server: Terris Thule
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Wink

I made a Melee version of Bluefantasy worked just fine up until 2/6 patch, still functionable , but a few things need realigning, due to the migrating windows/guages bug, will have a update posted for this ASAP!
Old 02-11-2003, 12:00 AM   #39
xabrian
A Ghoul

Question UI

I recently downloaded this UI and installed with with little problem. However the icons and buttons and such are just a tad too small. is there anyway possible to have this UI changed to a smaller reso? Even 1 step up would make a huge difference.

Thank You,

Ladieni
Old 02-13-2003, 07:55 PM   #40
Camien
A Fire Beetle

Server: Firova Vie
Default HELP

I downloaded this file and followed all the instructions on where to place files and such. When I try to load the skin, only half of it loads. I get an error message saying the some of the xml files aren't compatible. How do I fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-14-2003, 10:56 AM   #41
Camien
A Fire Beetle

Server: Firova Vie
Default Duh

Nevermind that previous post. Figured it out. However, one think I did notice was that there isn't a spell book button anywhere (unless I'm blind). I know you can open it with CTRL B but I was wondering if that could be added anywhere?

Thanks again for a great skin. This is probably the best one I've seen yet! Keep up the great work.