Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Graphics modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 08-08-2002, 02:17 AM   #31
Sabani-Brell
A Hill Giant

Ok you asked for it so here it is 20 MINUTE timer every second there...

NOTE when it changes from 9:59 to 10:00 the Seconds digit will apear a slight bit larger than the minute/10s of seconds digits since it shrinkes the 3 digit number slightly to fit in space..but you should see what ya wanna see, an accurate running timer in game...lol Testing this thing sucked sitting for 20 minutes making sure every number eapeared...and glad i did cause i listed the 5 minute 2 times lol

i moved the Zip file to Beta Thread, use it abuse it, its alot of code about 120 Sets of frames, the .TGA file is quite large but easiest way to get it all where i needed it

if you make your own timer, i suggest you look at how i laid out my TGA as it makes it very easy to Cut and Paste and only have to edit one Coordiante per Minute set, i broke down and seperated each set by the Minute so you can easily see where what is

Last edited by Dolby : 08-08-2002 at 03:31 AM.
Sabani-Brell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2002, 08:43 AM   #32
Mafoo
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Hmmm

the animation xml supports redading graphics in as a grid
try reading it all in like that it will save MUCH typeing!
Mafoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 03:39 PM   #33
Zofos
A Gray Wolf

Server: Druzzil Ro
Send a message via AIM to Zofos
Default Graphic artist

Hey all ,

ATM your talking about things i dont understand but once i get a hang of it i'll be able to understand you

Now as far as graphics - from what i HAVE read you guys aren't asking for anythign too complex.

I also understood about the timer and getting them to start/stop what would be most beneficial is to have a windo that contains a start button and when that button is pressed have it sepratley open a windo with a timer - i dont know if it would be possible but a user editable tag on each timer would also be helpful - because after all what good is a timer if you dont know what your timing

Later all,
Zofos
Zofos is offline   Reply With Quote