Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 05-23-2003, 10:22 PM   #31
eqguy00
A Fire Beetle

Default Color chooser

Does the windows_pieces01.zip fix the color chooser problem? I get funky colors when i try to dye armor or make colored text on my map toolbar.

Edit...It does fix it. Thanks again Infinity!

Last edited by eqguy00 : 05-23-2003 at 10:28 PM.
eqguy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 11:45 PM   #32
Jasmyne
A Bat

Default This ROCKS

I've always been skeptical about changing my ui's, but I wanted one that showed more information. And I love the graphics and the condensed space. Very nice job, I'm impressed!!

You made me a believer.
Old 05-25-2003, 10:34 PM   #33
loveicy
A Ghoul

Server: Saryrn
Send a message via ICQ to loveicy
Default Instant Clickies

Is there a way to change out what slots I get for the instant click items? I would like to place some of my clickable armor in place of some of the bags.

Thank you
loveicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 03:33 PM   #34
Ulaa
A Ghoul

Server: Prexus
Send a message via Yahoo to Ulaa
Default Update

I Love this UI. I used to make up my own out of bits and pieces till I found Infiniti, now I have it loaded on all my toons

Any chance of a fix for the upcoming 10/06 UI changes?
Ulaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 09:04 AM   #35
Wildarie_Ranger
A Treant

Can someone send me a new version of this?? - I love this UI but dont know when it will be finished : ( email is [email protected] if you can email me something reguarding it.
Wildarie_Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 10:12 AM   #36
Sypher
A Bat

Server: Sullon Zek
Angry where is it

i reloaded my comp and now i cant find infiniti in the mix and match OR the complete sets....plz help me get it
Sypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 01:04 PM   #37
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I posted new version of InfinitiUI and Infiniti2 UI. Neither of these should need any changes with the upcoming patch.
infinity9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 03:37 PM   #38
Gandanor
A Gray Wolf

Server: Firiona Vie
Default Problems with the new load?

I just downloaded the newest version. The only problem I have is with chat windows. I can't move them no matter what I do. I read the text you posted with the download about needing to resize the window before you could move it ( is it just me or is that a very weird feature?) . I resized it all kinds of different ways and it won't move there's not point on the border where I can get the four arrows cursor. I also can't seem to close a chat window once it's been opened. Like if you open a chat for one conversation and when you are done you'd like to make it go away? No sorry you're stuck with it.

What's the deal?

Gandanor
Gandanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 04:24 PM   #39
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Here's the old chat window if you like them better.
Attached Files
File Type: zip equi_chatwindow.zip (689 Bytes, 49 views)
Old 06-09-2003, 04:41 PM   #40
Xiepher
A Gray Wolf

Talking Nice, I love this UI you make. :)

Just one question. Is there any way I can remove the 'names' of the spells that are put up on the spell slots and on the buff / song spots? Oh yea, using the Infiniti2 UI
Xiepher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 04:57 PM   #41
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Yes its easy for the spell window, however the buff window isnt so easy.

for the spellcast bar, open your EQUI_CastSpellWnd.XML and scroll to the bottom.

Look for:

<Screen item="CastSpellWnd">
<!--<ScreenID/>-->
<!--<Font/>-->
<RelativePosition>false</RelativePosition>
<Location>
<X>0</X>
<Y>25</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>164</CX> <---- Change this to 58 should eliminate any text
<CY>292</CY>
</Size>

Unfortunately you would be better off looking for another buff window mod to remove the text.
Old 06-10-2003, 06:12 PM   #42
Xiepher
A Gray Wolf

Ok, thanks
Xiepher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 06:52 PM   #43
loveicy
A Ghoul

Server: Saryrn
Send a message via ICQ to loveicy

Was wondering if you had a chance to look at my previous post about your UI. If you could email me the info I would appreciate it or just post here that would work also. I tried to change the inventory slots using this info from this thread:
http://www.eqgui.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4060

but it just messed up the whole UI. Any help would be greatly aprreciated, really do love your UI, but would like to be able to use my legs chest and swap out my earring and head slot without opening up the inventory.

Again thank you for any reply and for such a great UI.
loveicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 09:15 PM   #44
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Well you need to look in EQUI_HotButtonWnd.XML.

Look for...

<InvSlot item="Newslot1">
<ScreenID>NewSlot1</ScreenID>
<RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition>
<Location>
<X>106</X>
<Y>23</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>32</CX>
<CY>32</CY>
</Size>
<Background>A_MiniInvNormal</Background>
<EQType>22</EQType> change this to the number of the slot you want
<Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll>
<Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll>
<Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent>
</InvSlot>

these are the smaller inventory slots next to your hotbuttons. the numbers start at the top left and go down then top right and down, like this

1 7
2 8
3 9
4 10

5 11
6 12

Change the EQType to the slot you need and you should be set.

DONT CHANGE ONES like ... <InvSlot item="HB_InvSlot10">

These are for when you drag an inventory item to your hotbuttons.
Old 06-11-2003, 06:06 AM   #45
wyndam
A Gray Wolf

Server: Ayonae Ro
Send a message via AIM to wyndam Send a message via Yahoo to wyndam
Cool We've Secretly Replaced Infiniti's UI with Folger's Crystals....

First off, bitchin' UI. I switched from drakah's tking, tking_min, and tking_steel UIs to this last night. Noticeable improvement in rendering performance, I must say. Major kudos.

There's some stuff I want to tweak for the specific classes I play. I'd like to resubmit them and make them available for everyone, but I want to make sure you retain the credit for making the original. I'll figure out some way to do that at some point...

The Modifications I'm thinking of making:

In general
+ The Buff Window - I'd like to add a side-bar, very slim, to this window with the numbers of buffs from 1 to 15. The problem I had when I swapped to this UI was that I had no idea where the window started. I moved the windows into place, and then when I cast a spell on myself, it was on top of another window.
+ Short Duration Buff Window - perhaps similar to the buff window, but I'm not sure just yet, as I don't play a bard.

Pet Classes
As a Mage, I tend to have a pet-centric focus when I'm fighting. As a Beastlord, I tend to have the same focus, though my own health is more likely to change than my pet's since I am actively in melee. So, the things I need to know fast-fast-fast, are the target's health, my health, my pet's health, and my current mana. To help with this:

+ Target Window - Adding player health and pet's health to the target window. This might make things too tall, in which case I'll use the overlay bar for my pet's health, and add the percentage to the side. I'd like to add player mana to this as well, but once again, I think it might make the window too tall, unless I arrange the window in a horizontal fashion. I'll have to see how it looks in practice.

Healer Classes
For a Cleric, I tend to have a group-centric focus, and a buff-centric focus. So, my primary focus would not typically be on myself, but rather on my party members. This means I will tend to be paying attention to the group window the most. In this respect, the existing group window works wonderfully. The only proposed mods:

+ Add player pet health percentage. When I party with mages and beastlords, their pet is often a key part of the group, and will often off-tank adds. So, I need to be able to see how they're doing, as accurately as possible.
+ Add my own health to the top of the group window in a different color. This means I will know if I'm having problems without having to peek at another window.

I may work on the mods this afternoon and evening, and see about how to post them back so Infiniti can look at them and see if s/he wants to incorporate them as patches or alternate mods.

Once again, kickass UI!

*** Edit ***
Oh, I forgot to mention: for UI mods that don't have title-bars on the chat windows, you can load the default skin with your INI, and move the window roughly where you want it, and then load your custom skin, and resize it to the exact size you want. A pain, I know -- but it works.
wyndam is offline   Reply With Quote