Here is the full stand alone AYAUI, a tribute to カノン the original AYA designer!
Most UI's have elements on the left, right, top and bottom
of the screen so you end up playing EQ while looking through at tube!
This UI is the solution!
Works on 1900x1200; 1920x1080; 1680x1050; 1600x900; 1280x1024; or 1360x768 resolutions!
Unrivaled and extremely rapid game play as all mouse controlled commands are aligned
in a very small space on the lower right side of the screen. (reversable for lefties)
(no more having to move your mouse all over the screen to play Everquest.)
This UI is designed for 1) CASTERS, 2) MELEE and 3) HYBRID CLASSES
There are seperate versions of windows so that you can see:
1) MANA, 2) ENDURANCE or 3) both MANA and ENDURANCE!
(check out the CASTER - MELEE- HYBRID sub folders)
Donations are never requested or implied. All we ask is that you.....
Please add this UI to your favorites to ensure
it remains on the front page of the website!
Everyone is welcome to join our /join serverwide.AYAUI:AYA
(Case sensitive) channel to request or discuss modifications.
I am usually online and in the AYA channel evenings (EST) and weekends!
Please look here for future AYAUI mods!
Call of the Forsaken AYA CoTFv4 is LIVE!!!!!
- Shop anywhere on Norrath bazaar functionality
- Aggro meter window - see your aggro (low profile style)
- Updated inventory window for CotF! (merc inventory)
- Merc AA gauge in compass for CoTF!
- Always visible mini inventory window; regular/aa, group/raid leadership experience/vitality gauges; and breath gauge
- LOW profile and resizeable map/atlas window. (Thanks Halelen and Tinamin for all you help)
- All bags (40) open bank window w/4 shared slots (once CotF launches)
- Sizeable spell bar (Pull to change from vertical to horizontal!)
- Tiny combat abilities and potion belt windows
- Resizeable container windows
- Resizable hot key buttons and windows
- 3-way pet/inventory/pet buffs window
- Sizeable 40 slot mini buff and 20 slot song windows
- Always up 3-way tribute (group, personal, raid); parcel and mail notification icons embedded into the HoTT window
- 40 buff slots full indicator on target window
- Narrow spell book
- Mini voice chat window
- Unique spawn timer window (modified MP3 window)
- 4 spell gem themes (default, vivid, mystical, & WoW)
- 2 different extended target windows (vertical and horizontal)
- 2 different selector windows (single or stacked)
1) Download AYAUI
2) Open the zip file and EXTRACT the contents into your uifiles folder in the main EverQuest directory.
Use the Extract wizard please!
3) In this thread above look at the "Patch & Add-on List" section and download the desired resolution
[1900x1200; 1920x1080; 1680x1050; 1600x900; 1280x1024; or 1360x768] of the
UI_YOURNAME_YOURSERVER and rename it. (Example: UI_danille_bristle)
4) Then place that renamed file in your main EverQuest directory (NOT IN THE uifiles folder)
5) Log into the game, open in-game options, press the "Load UI Skin" button and find the AYAUI version
you just downloaded, select that UI press "Load Skin" and you are good to go.
Q- I miss the inventory bags section in the modified hot bar window. what can I do?
A- AYA now holds 7 hot bars (button size 75) versus 4 from before. Just make the top one hold your inventory slots and you are gtg. You can adjust the new hot bars to be
vertical or horizontal. Your choice.
Q- What happened to the clicky slots on the spell bar?
A- No need for them any longer as the new hot key system allows you to make any inventory, equipment or bag slot a clickable hot key.
Q- How do I open/close the AA window?
A- Press the "V" key or press the "AA Experience" button in the inventory window.
Q- How do open/close the map window?
A- Press the "M" key
Q- I don't like the tiny map. Is there a larger map window?
A- AYA uses a resizeable map system. Just grab the edge and pull to make larger!
Q- I don't like integrated UI's and like to be able to move the window pieces all over my screen. Can I do that with AYA?
A- Yes! AYA is not integrated. It just appears that way because all the windows are designed to fit together. You can move them anywhere you like.
Q- I am a melee/hybrid class and need to see endurance/mana. What can I do?
A- Use the optional melee/hybrid target windows instead. They come along with the download and can be found in the sub-folder called Caster/Melee/Hybrid!
Just copy the file(s) in the optional folder then paste it into the main AYA folder allowing it to overwrite the original file(s). Alternatively, you can choose
just to use the tiny endurance gauge located in the multifunctional stats/pet window. You can open that window by pressing ALT+F1
Q- My 3 way pet/mini stats window won't unlock and I cannot move it. Can you help me?
A- There is an SoE issue that makes pet window remain bugged in the locked position. This is not an AYA error
. Here is the fix: in the main EverQuest folder
look for the UI file that has your name and server in my case it's UI_Danille_bristle. open that file and using the "find"
function in the edit drop down window
type the word "pet
". A few lines down you will see "locked=true" change that to "locked=false"
Q- I can't get the in-game timer to work. What am I doing wrong?
A- 1) In game press Alt+K
to open timer window.
2) Then press the "A" button on the timer with your mouse cursor.
3) Open your directory and find /uifiles and open the aya folder. In that folder look for the files "Timer-Mob" Load either one of the two "Timer-Mob files.
Q- I added the new pieces from the latest AYA UI to the one I have been using previously and it won't load. What am I doing wrong?
A- Older versions of AYAUI are not compatible with new changes as of the F2P 03-16-2012 release
. Please download the newest F2P version and use that one.
Q- When I load my AYAUI all the windows are scattered all over the screen. Is there and easier fix than manually moving them into their correct positions?
A- Use the correct add on files for your resolution and windowed or full screen, located in the "add ons" section above.
[Be sure to rename the file to your name and your server name and then place the file in the main EverQuest folder, and NOT in the aya file folder.]
Q- Is there a way to stop the pet window from closing every time my pet dies?
A- options, general tab, un-check the 5th check box on the left side labeled "Pet Window Auto-Popup"
All major code work performed by Finamdar with fine tuning by Danille. Thanks so much for all your efforts Finamdar. (see legacy contributor credits located at the bottom of this section)
03/09/14 - New compass, with vitality and air gauges and unused aa and unused merc aa's. Also- AYA goes HD! compass
and and new pet window labels are much easier to read!
03/08/14 This update is courtesy of Finamdar who modified the compass window. Code wouldn't allow for
unspent AA/MAAs so added the air meter to the LAA/RAA spot. Vitality gauges are below the AA/XP gauges,
now two shades of green to match the inventory window vitality gauges.
03/03/14 -Added mark npc indicator to player window; added aggro meters and mark npc indicators to group window;
added aggro meters to extended target window; made some minor adjustments to caster/melee/hybrid target
windows; work on the compass window will follow. - Thanks Finamdar!
12/29/13 Deleted old inventory subfolder - Thanks Zeikxx!
10/26/13 Reverted short term buff window; updated old optional 3-tab bank window to Mystiix's
10-02-13 CoTF update-Finamdar did all the coding work: fixed short duration buff window label alignment; increased number
of shared bank slots to 4; added mercenary tab to inventory window; changed air meter on the compass window to
mercenary AA as air is redundant and most have faerune/EB AAs/Both; updated inventory portrait. Most of these changes
will not be working till live servers are patched on Launch day, Unknown errors, etc.)
05-19-13 Edited animation files to dragitem200. Also modified inventory portrait to Shadow of Fear graphic
04-24-13 Finamdar fixed the following errors: pearl necklace icons; missing achievement banners; fixed xml errors, no more red text!
04-17-13 Fixed the problem with the animations file. a few red errors remain, will work them out
04-16-13 Updated for Shadow of Fear content release drag items in animations window changed to dds
03-30-13 Shortened aggro meter; shortened compass window; opaque windows for AYA is back.(due to popular demand)
AYAUI Contributors and Coders
- the original AYA designer!
Sparxx - inventory window Kronos)
Firescue17 ( RoF inventory mods)
Finamdar (the master of all major coding work)
Halelen (base map window, inventory/krono mods)
100 High Elf Magician
Looking to experience endgame content, gear and excitement while balancing real life responsibilities?
Check out Sol Invictus @ www.solinvictus.org The #1 three day per week progression raiding guild on Bristlebane!