Password

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 03:45 PM   #1
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Rice University Survey--- Could Earn $$

I was sent this by someone refered to us by SOE*. This is a research study and if you get 2 friends and you all 3 reply, each of you will get 10$.

Soo help out the researchers and take a few mins to take the survey, and get yourself some cold hard cash (ok, more like electronic binary code, but you know what i mean)

I will close this thread when I get a report from them that they have reached thier target 500 people.

------------------------------------------------

We, Drs. Richard Bagozzi and Paul Dholakia, and Rene Algesheimer, are management and psychology faculty at Rice University in Houston, Texas (Rick, Paul), and University of Zurich, Switzerland (Rene). We are conducting an academic survey of online gamers and actively solicit participation of EQ players. This survey is regarding interactions among friends who play online games together, and for this reason must be completed by each member belonging to a group of three friends. The survey takes approximately twenty minutes to complete, and is available at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=68525623706

We are paying $10 to each participant provided they and two of their friends (that they game online regularly with) each complete the survey individually. We will pay participants the money upon completion of the survey by the group, either through Paypal, or by mailing them a personal check.

We are looking for approximately 500 responses, and the survey will close as soon as these many responses have been received. Note that our research is of a purely academic nature, to better understand social interactions among online gamers, and does not have any commercial motives!

Best Regards,

Paul Dholakia

------------------------------------------------

* This survey is not an official SOE survey. Please do not contact them for information. If you have any questions you may reach Paul Dholakia at [email protected]

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]

Last edited by Kudane : 09-21-2004 at 03:51 PM.
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 03:19 PM   #2
Kudane
Co-Founder

Got an email letting me know that the first round of testers were getting paid, and they are very excited about getting some of the EQInterface Users into this batch of users.
Old 10-08-2004, 09:37 AM   #3
Britanica
A Ghoul

Server: Tholuxe Paells
Send a message via ICQ to Britanica Send a message via AIM to Britanica Send a message via MSN to Britanica Send a message via Yahoo to Britanica
Default Darn !!!!

I missed making some money i must really be sick to miss this.. Hey let me know of any other ways of making some cash on surveys ..
Old 10-08-2004, 12:53 PM   #4
Kudane
Co-Founder

It seems that they have gotten thier 500 responses (though I never got a message saying so).

Thank you to all who have participated!
Closed Thread