Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Graphics modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 11-01-2002, 12:12 AM   #1
Sebas
A Gray Wolf

Default Changing default spell icons

Think I may have hit a dead end here. Been playing around with the .tga files swapping icon positions trying to make my bard songs have an icon that makes sense.

Unforunately, some songs share icons which don't make sense. Chant of battle and Chords of dissonance share the same icon. Using an spdat viewer, it can be seen there are several songs which share an icon which don't necessarily go together.

Is there a way to get around this? First instinct is to try and modify the spdat files so that Chant is spellicon #143 and Chords would be #144 or such. I think I'm getting into the realm of hacking here and am probably at a dead end. Any thoughts if this could be done or not?
Sebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 02:39 PM   #2
Kaenil Darkwolf
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: Tholuxe Paells
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Sry, I don't think it can be done Wish they'd make more spell icons though so we wouldn't have to share spell icons like that.

BTW, is there a list of what icon is for what spell somewhere?
They have taken the bridge and the second hall.. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming......
Kaenil Darkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote