Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 11-11-2002, 07:35 PM   #1
Amaprotu
A Snow Cougar

Send a message via ICQ to Amaprotu
Default Yawc3m

Yup, thats right. Yet Another Warcraft 3 Mod.

Early concept stage at the moment.

Features:

1024*768 resolution (my max)
Never cover up the viewport.

What that means is that the inventory, bank, et all cover up the bottom control panel thing when open. This may not be for everyone, but I like the idea.

Atached is one very obviously very early pre-beta photoshop layout sketch. Obviously ripped straight from WC3.

The next post will have the inventory layout sketch.

On the top bar I didn't label the bars, they are (from left to right):breath, casting, xp, aaxp. And they will have a % overlayed on them.

The one thing I can think of I don't have a place for is the pet window. I would kind of like to put it on the left half of the top bar, but I think that is too far out of the way.

The (see through) means that although the inventory covers those when open, it will be see through so that you can see your groups health and targets health when the inventory is open, although you can't click on them until you close it. I think I will put a tint over or around the group area when the inventory is open so that you won't forget and keep trying to select a group member when you can't.

I'm looking for ideas and feedback, most importantly:
- Is this mod too redundant? Would my time be better spent modding an existing WC3 mod to get the 1024*768 resolution and the rest of the windows out of the view port?

- Where should I put the pet health? If not the upper left, what should go there? I could double length the bars that are up there and split em 2 per side. Or .... ?

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wc3.jpg (210.7 KB, 456 views)
Old 11-11-2002, 07:39 PM   #2
Amaprotu
A Snow Cougar

The inventory.

The area inside the blue box would be the invetory window.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wc3inv.jpg (54.9 KB, 295 views)
Old 12-03-2002, 09:46 PM   #3
weawen
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Xev
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to weawen

neat idea but the auto equip box can not be moved from the invintory window. I would like to see how far along you are on this.

Inspect Me
Old 12-05-2002, 01:19 AM   #4
Amaprotu
A Snow Cougar

I am aware of the limitations on the auto equip, and it is still part of the invetory window, its just completely transparent so you can see through it when the inventory is open.

School has taken over, and will for the next two weeks, then Xmas. Will see what happens after xmas.