Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-31-2002, 10:00 AM   #1
Melosa
An Icepaw Kobold

Default Window Selector

I honestly don't know if this can be done or not, so please forgive my idiocy (at least this time ). Some of my friends and I were discussing the placing of all of our nifty new boxes and what not, and one thing that always seemed out of place or in the way was the window selection box. I've seen this moved all over the place, and what I was wondering is whether or not this can be made into a vertical format, or even into a small box format so that it doesn't take up space. The vertical would fit nicely next to a lot of the spell gem formats; a small box might fit into one of those little corner spots that always seem to be left over. Just a thought however, especially since I'm not even sure any of this can be done.

Thanks tons for all of these posts and this board, btw. As one who is clueless, I can say I really appreciate all of the help from those who know.
Melosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 01:39 PM   #2
Temaculim
A Fire Beetle

Send a message via ICQ to Temaculim

What I've done is I grabbed the "slim" menubar, and set the Normal Transparency to 75% (or 100, your choice) and then put the Faded Transparency to 0%. So when you're not hovering over the bar, it disappears. Just move your cursor to where it was, and it reappears.
Temaculim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 11:46 PM   #3
Nennayan
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Brell Serilis
Send a message via ICQ to Nennayan Send a message via AIM to Nennayan

You can just turn off the window selctor (Either Alt+W or Ctrl+W, I forget which) and use the keyboard shortcuts to open and close the various windows, if it's really in your way.

That's what I do since I got used to doing that with the velious interface. I don't need no stinkin window selector!
Old 08-02-2002, 12:01 AM   #4
Jabu
A Treant

Melosa,

What I did was took the Vertical Window Selector from here:

http://newui.technosapien.net/sets.htm

It is in the "Infectar's Window Set" image #1. I hope this helps.

Jabu
Jabu is offline   Reply With Quote