Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-28-2002, 11:12 AM   #31
Litgruv
A Gray Wolf

i would luv to use this mod , but the only thing i dont like is the spell bar , is there a way to make it stand up instead of lay down ? other then that this thing is gold
Old 08-29-2002, 06:53 PM   #32
Tellgar
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

T.Kings work is available here...

T.Kings Spellbooks and Icons
Old 08-29-2002, 09:06 PM   #33
Tellgar
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Patch files for both INT casters and Melee types(STR) are now available.
Please see this thread:
Tellgar's Modded Icey Blue UI
Old 10-31-2002, 08:51 PM   #34
eriadoc
A Gray Wolf

Server: Rathe
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Vertical Spell Bar

Like the poster above, the horizontal spellbar is my only turn-off on this skin. GREAT skin, Leo, and thanks for the contribution to the community. I changed the spellbar to be vertical, but I have nowhere to host it. So if anyone wants it, feel free to email me at [email protected]. Other than that, and changing WIS to INT, and adding weight/max weight, I have modified nothing on it. I love this skin. I have found nothing else I like better.

<MAJOR PROBLEM> -- with the 10/31 patch, I can no longer use this skin. Anyone know what I should do? I can load up default, and everything is fine, and then I can load iceyblue up, but as soon as I zone, I crash to desktop. Help! I can't play without this UI! Thanks in advance!
Old 10-31-2002, 09:56 PM   #35
eriadoc
A Gray Wolf

Server: Rathe
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default FIXED!

OK, I fixed the problem I was having. Evidently, the new patch has modified the Raid Window to look for another label, that is not specified in Icey Blue's Raid Window. I could have modified the code to include the new label, but I just copied the EQUI_RaidWindow.xml from the default. Works fine. I also had to copy the dragitem_23/24/25.tga files over to the Icey Blue directory. There is still an error appearing in the UIError.txt file, because the Inventory Window is not finding the child "ClassAnim", which is the class animation (for wizards, the hand with the fire spouting out from it). Personally, I don't miss it, and this is not a critical error, so I didn't worry about it.

My modified version of this UI has a vertical spellbar, INT instead of WIS, and current/max weight showing in the player window. I also use the old color scheme (Aug 02). So 99% Leo, 1% me, hehe. I am not sure how to post it out here for people to view or obtain, so I guess post instructions for me to do so, or just email me. Good luck with this UI; it's great!
Old 11-26-2002, 01:34 AM   #36
Zaryss
A Bat

Server: Saryrn

hullo, just wondering something here...

I havent read all of the posts about Icey Blue, (toomany ) but I use this mod and love it, i play a rogue however, and would like to know if there is a fix that has the stam bar and str on the self box instead of wis?

Thankies,
Zaryss
Old 11-26-2002, 12:59 PM   #37
caltrasKB
A Bat

Default Cant download it:(

Is it just me ? everytime I try to get the zipfile the page(file) is not found or am I doing something daft?

Doh, no matter found a link to it