Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 04-13-2004, 02:27 PM   #1
Oonetsa
A Gray Wolf

Question No Cursor

I am trying to use mav-Ranger_ui 3.3 I have it mostly working . Id post my earros file but thier isnt one. When i get in game i cant see my mouse cursor. I cant see highlighted areas and can move my boxes if i get on the edge. I cant click on a creatcher cuse i have no reverence point.

I have downloaded another cursor and put that in my range file and it didnt help. I have also changed the animations file like in the read me to no help.

Last edited by Oonetsa : 04-13-2004 at 03:03 PM.
Oonetsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 03:03 PM   #2
Inokis
Pale Scrawny Guy

Server: Bristlebane // Erollisi Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via Yahoo to Inokis

You need to look inside your equi_animations.xml and make sure u have the .tga for Defaultcursor in the ui folder.

Below are the entries if you want to use the standard default cursor:

Code:
<Ui2DAnimation item = "A_DefaultCursor"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>230</X> <Y>40</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>22</CX> <CY>22</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>4</X> <Y>1</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation>
Old 04-15-2004, 02:06 PM   #3
mortis42
eqmods.mortis42.net

Server: Rodcet Nife
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to mortis42 Send a message via AIM to mortis42 Send a message via MSN to mortis42 Send a message via Yahoo to mortis42

If you are not getting any errors then it is likely that he graphic is not declared correctly.

Make sure that in the animations files there is a section that declared the .tga file that the cursor is in.

If your cursor was in a file called Cursor.tga, it would look something like this:
Code:
<TextureInfo item="Cursor.tga"> <Size> <CX>256</CX> <CY>256</CY> </Size> </TextureInfo>

Then the actual cursor would have to be defined using that graphic. It would look similar to this:
Code:
<Ui2DAnimation item="A_DefaultCursor"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>Cursor.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>22</CX> <CY>22</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>1</X> <Y>1</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation>
mortis42 is offline   Reply With Quote