User Name
Password

Old 08-31-2005, 03:41 PM   #16
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumbuk
We're going to try to get information about UI changes out as soon as possible, not sure exactly what information would be most useful yet. We'll be talking about this at today's meeting.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. If it is to be a major update, we would really like to have the opportunity to patch the interfaces somehow ahead of time so it is not so chaotic on launch as well as perhaps take some feedback to maximize its usefulness for both the game and the user.

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 11:15 PM   #17
GreenDragon
An Icepaw Kobold

Server: Vazaelle

Well I think I might hold off on the development of the UI editor i'm making just untill the expansion comes out with this happening. Don't worry about it's release, but this will push it back a few weeks (expect another version coming out here in a few days for testing on the XML parsing).
GreenDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 04:00 PM   #18
Sownow
Premium Member

GreenDragon I wouldnt worry about holding off most of the changes are likely to be new types and additional xml and graphics files.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:06 PM   #19
Anubuis
A Gray Wolf

Default No pressure

I am currently running Drakah's Combined INI UI - Drakah Legacy Version on my bard. (He is an alt but I love playing him when not raiding.) I'm not sure I could play him with any other UI, atleast not very good until I relearn the newer UI. So not to put pressure on Drakah. I hope its not to big or bad of a change.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:37 PM   #20
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony

My understanding this early in the game is that they have not released the entire "update" to the beta server yet.

I do not have official word on this, but from reading all the news about loading the default UI, and from what I have gathered from of the teasers I have gotten emailed, the best thing I can say is.

"It ain't over yet folks!"

So, standby as we find out what we can, and see what we can bring you!

/bow

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 03:27 AM   #21
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

I am in Beta, and should have a working version of Vert out on release day. Solaria might be out for a few days depending on how long the vert changes I want made take, or I can just do up Solaria "ugly but working" like how Vert is at the moment and yall can use it like that till I get some spit and shine on it.

This is of course baring anything really strange happening with the UI. The changes as they stand are enough to "break" your UI so I dont know if that little message from them offers you anything to worry about.

Grumbuk
If you could get a release from your bosses that would allow us to post the UI changes that we see so that people can be ready to deal with them it would be great. I can see how some changes would be an issue for certain UIs. There's alot of information that thanks to being in beta will make my life alot easier come release. Time is of course a factor so a quick yes or now would be nice.