Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 03-02-2006, 12:25 AM   #1
shadriel
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default additions to my current group window /plead

i would like to request some additions to my current group window... i've been trying like crazy to figure out how to edit the thing myself with no luck, i'm having various issues with sidlwidl and sidl fiddle and can't seem to find any info on how to get them working properly. yes i have found info on them, just none dealing with my particular problems (which i've asked for help with in other threads)... so, i will attach my current group window in the hopes that someone with an understanding of how to operate the UI editors and actually get the things to work would be kind enough to add on to my group window for me...

things i'd like added =

#1 - SPELL CASTING BAR added at the top, above HoTT
(this is most important, i can't even play atm becuz i can't get any spell casting bar that will work with my custom UI and my main is a cleric, i can't see cheal casting, so i can't judge if it will land before my tank dies - very not good)

#2 - my current stats and resists/saves, (STA, WIS, INT, STR, SvM, SvP, etc...) as they appear in the inventory window, i would like them added to the left side of my group window, going straight down it in one single row, in font about the same size as the rest of the font on the window. this is not a must have, just something i think would make a nice addition.

#3 - current weight vs str would be nice, too (how much weight i'm carrying versus how much strength i have, as shown in current inventory window)

#4 - follow/decline/invite buttons - these are actually supposed to already be there, but due to my own inability to figure out how to resize the window, i cannot see them to use them.

if someone with more knowledge and skills at these editing programs than i possess could please do this for me i would be forever grateful, especially if they could do so without making the window too much larger than it already is, i like to keep things short and simple, but very functional with my UI. i did have the casting bar and the stats/resists on my old hotbuttons window, but i had to replace it in order to use the new hotbar additions, and now i don't have a spell casting bar at all, and must open my inventory window to see anything else. i've tried placing the default casting bars into my UI folder, but it resets my entire UI to look and function as default.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_GroupWindow.xml (132.7 KB, 2 views)
shadriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:47 AM   #2
shadriel
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default yay!!

aah well, nevermind i guess... another member was kind enough to help me figure out how to work sidlwidl and i got my group window edited finally. i have my casting bar back (which rocks) and lots of other nice stuff too, if anyone would like to see it i'll try to attach it for ya =)

i'm so happy /claps

Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_GroupWindow.xml (159.4 KB, 10 views)
shadriel is offline   Reply With Quote